Mutual Help List, Airshow question

Look into road closures around you perimeter - which is good just for safety also.

Create a fee for standing outside your fence, especially if it is on airport property. Less than inside the gate but still a fee - galley fee at 1/2 inside the fence.

Place signage on the fence a week before the show indicating a fee will be charged and show it on your web site and in you ads

Bobbi Thompson
Executive Vice President
Airport Business Solutions
17040 Pleasure Road