Mutual Help List, Airshow question

My experience is that friends and family of hangars with street access get to watch for free.  T-Hangar tenants is another story.  Assuming that you require badges, the tenant of the t-hangar could escort one or two people but you have to decide how to control their movement if their hangar doesn’t face the show.  Gary Airport charges people to sit for parking and lets them view from landside.

Ken Ross, P.E.

NGC Corp.

1410 S. Post Road, Suite 200

Indianapolis, IN 46239