Airshow question

Everyone -

I've been tasked with trying to find out information.  The situation is that we're having our 1st airshow in 2 weeks, and we've got tenants asking if they can have customers and family - and outside organizations such as schools - asking if they can be here at the airport to watch the Blue Angels practice for free.

How do other airports with big airshows handle this?  We do have several options: 1) deny everyone, 2) put the problem onto the airshow organizers, or 3) just let everyone come out to watch the practice.

Any input you have is appreciated.

Richard M. Stein, A.A.E.
Deputy Airport Director, Operations and Maintenance
Lynchburg Regional Airport
350 Terminal Drive, Suite 100
Lynchburg, VA  24502
(434) 455-6088