Autofuel and Diesel Fuel Flowage

"Christopher, Brad" <BChristopher@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is anyone out there charging fuel flowage fees (or called something
else) for the sale/dispensing of auto fuel and diesel fuel for ground
equipment on the airport?  This can be either through FBOs or third
parties.  If so, can you provide any details, i.e. how much per gallon,
how tracked/accounted for, etc.  Thanks.

Brad Christopher, Assistant Director of Airports

Wichita Airport Authority

2173 Air Cargo Road

Wichita, KS 67209

(316) 946-4700 (General)