Funding sources for ARC flash study

Everyone -

I've been tasked with undertaking an ARC flash study for the airport.  Since I'm in Virginia it's not yet required, but I'm expecting it to be mandatory within a year.

I spoke with an electrical engineer and he said I should budget $60K for the study and report.

My question:  What funding source for Arc flash studies have other airports used?  Is it AIP eligible?  Have other state aviation departments funded a study?

As always, I appreciate your answers.

Richard M. Stein, A.A.E.
Deputy Airport Director, Operations and Maintenance
Lynchburg Regional Airport
350 Terminal Drive, Suite 100
Lynchburg, VA  24502
(434) 455-6088