Airport Restaurant serving both sterileand non sterile area

BILL,  MEDFORD OREGON HAS A ONE WAY SALLY PORT THAT MAKES IT POSSIBLE FOR ONE KITCHEN TO SERVE BOTH SECURE AND NON SECURE.   TWO RESTAURANTS FOR THE OVERHEAD OF ONE.  TSA APPROVED.   GIVE US A CALL FOR MORE DETAILS.  WE ALSO DO A SIMILAR OPERATION WITH OUR GIFT SHOP.      BERN

BERN CASE
AIRPORT DIRECTOR
541 776 7222
DISCLAIMER:  I TYPE IN ALL CAPS ON OCCASION FOR EXPEDIENCY.  PLEASE DON'T CONSTRUE AS
E-MAIL SHOUTING.  THANKS,  BC

>>> William Potter <wpotter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 02/25/2011 10:45 AM >>>

Interested in any information on a current or proposed airport F&B operation that serves customers in the non-sterile and sterile areas from the same location (i.e. it straddles the exit location). Thanks!!

Bill

William Potter A.A.E.

Manager - Airport Operations and Maintenance

Northwest Florida Regional Airport

wpotter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(850)651-7160

VPS_Trademark

Please note: Due to Florida's very broad public records laws, most written communications to or from County employees regarding County business are public records, available to the public and media upon request.  Therefore, this written e-mail communication, including your e-mail address, may be subject to public disclosure.