Economic Development

We are interested in hearing from other non-primary commercial service airports
(or GA airports) that have aggressively pursued and been successful with
economic development on and around the airport.  Has a consultant been hired,
or has it been accomplished in house?  If consultants have been used, could you
please provide their contact information?  Have incentives been provided and if
so what type?  Any other information you could provide would be appreciated.

Mary Catherine Tennant
Airport Management Analyst
Prescott Municipal Airport
928/777-1152