Terminal Building for non-hub airport

Are you a non-hub commercial service airport?  Have you recently (in the past
10 years) completed a new terminal building?  If so, we would like to hear from
you!  We are starting to look at terminal design, and would like to see what
other non-hub airports have done.

Thanks in advance for your time!

Mary Catherine Tennant
Airport Management Analyst