From: help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
thays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 4:16 PM
To: help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: stepheni@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: CAA: Mutual Help List, Campgrounds on Airports good or bad idea?

Greetings,

Have been approached by the locals to provide space for a campground within
the fence and adjacent to the aircraft parking apron.  Looking for the Pro's
and Con's of allowing this to take place.  I was hoping other GA airports
could share their experience or agreements of such an undertaking.

Thanks in advance for any insight.