From: help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stephen Irwin
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 10:15 PM
To: help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: aca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CAA: Mutual Help List, "Question Concerning Economic Impact on Lease Rates"

All,

We are conducting a survey of airports regarding the impact of the economy on lease rates.  The question is as follows:  If you had a scheduled lease rate adjustment in either 2009 or 2010 within an existing lease at your airport, did you follow through on the adjustment?  If not, was the scheduled adjustment deferred for a period of time, or just skipped until the next scheduled adjustment?

Thanks for your assistance.

Bobbi Thompson
Executive Vice President
Airport Business Solutions