Mutual Help List, "Question Concerning Economic Impact on Lease Rates"

Bobbi,

We have 5yr adjustments (on hangars); I expect them to still be implemented when we come upon that period.

Our farm ground rates are adjusted annually, based upon Purdue’s annual farm ground property assessment, to which our local farmers bid and pay based on a percentage; last farm lease is 5 years.

Hope that helps!

Travis McQueen – Manager

Huntingburg Airport – KHNB

812-683-5454 Office