Airshow agreement and fees question

Richard,

We use a special event permit for our airshow, it's relatively simple
with the exception of the insurance requirements.  I will fax a copy
of this to your office next week.

In terms of fees we charge them a special event fee of $1,250 (which
is applicable to all special events), 1.5% of the gate as they are a
non-profit organization, staff overtime and any costs for additional clean-up.

Jon