Airport I.D. Media for FAA-FSDO

Do any subscribers have an FAA Flight Standards District Office (FSDO) located on your airport?  If so, are they issued airport I.D. media?  If they are issued the airport I.D. media can you advise what their operational need and necessity would be to apply for and receive your I.D. media?

Thank you.

Brad Christopher, Assistant Director of Airports

2173 Air Cargo Road

Wichita, KS 67209

(316) 946-4700 (General)

(316) 946-4722 (Direct)