From: help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard.Stein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 7:56 AM
To: help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CAA: Mutual Help List, Airshow agreement and fees question

Everyone -

I've been asked to gather get some use agreements between airports and airshow organizations.  We've got an organization wanting to have an airshow in April and the information will help in drawing up an agreement.

Also, what sort of fee arrangement have other airports made for allowing use of the airport?

Thanks for your responses.

Richard M. Stein, A.A.E.
Deputy Airport Director, Operations and Maintenance
Lynchburg Regional Airport
350 Terminal Drive, Suite 100
Lynchburg, VA  24502
(434) 455-6088