Defeat the Aviator-Hater Politicians!

Attention CA Voters.
There are TWO aviator-hater politicians running for office.

-Senator Barbara Boxer was once a Marin Co. Supervisor and led the fight to
prevent Hamilton AFB being re-used for civilian aviation.

-Treasurer Candidate Mimi Walters was the CHAIR of a coalition to prevent El
Toro MCAS from being re-used for civilian aviation.

to learn more, please visit:
http://nonimbys.blogspot.com