From: help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard.Stein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 1:40 PM
To: help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CAA: Mutual Help List, Airport Emergency Plan question

Everyone -

I've been assigned to rewrite the Airport Emergency Plan to be in accordance with AC 150/5200-31C and I'm having difficulty figuring out what the FAA wants as the finished product.

Could anyone who has an approved AEP that has been written to comply with 31C please email me a copy so that I can see what the FAA will approve?

Thanks for your help,

Richard M. Stein, A.A.E.
Deputy Airport Director, Operations and Maintenance
Lynchburg Regional Airport
350 Terminal Drive, Suite 100
Lynchburg, VA  24502
(434) 455-6088