From: help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of BThomp129@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 7:23 AM
To: help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: CAA: Mutual Help List, Airport Emergency Plan question

You are right with about 280 pages in the AC it is a daunting task. The best help I have found is the lengthy checklist included within the AC as a guiding template. I am not convinced the FAA is prepared to address all the issues they will be facing as all the airports begin to forward their documents.