Building/Facilties Maintenance Software

I’m interested in hearing from anyone that is currently using a building and facilities maintenance software system that is effective, and that you would recommend.  Either network and/or server based would be acceptable, as long as data is not hosted at a remote/off-site location.  The software we are looking for should have the ability to effectively perform all of the typical functions, such as parts inventory management, generate work orders, and maintain data on labor and materials.  Any information, thoughts, recommendations, websites, etc. would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Brad Christopher, Assistant Director of Airports

2173 Air Cargo Road

Wichita, KS 67209

(316) 946-4700 (General)

(316) 946-4722 (Direct)