Commercial Use and Operating Application and Permit

The Wichita Airport Authority is looking for example documents to reference in developing a Commercial Use and Operating Permit.  This document is specifically intended grant commercial operating privileges to entities wishing to conduct commercial business on the airport, but not having a property lease agreement.  This could include such activities as charter operators, ground transportation, aircraft ground support, etc.  We would appreciate receiving copies of these sample documents from other airports that use these.  Thanks in advance.

Brad Christopher, Assistant Director of Airports

2173 Air Cargo Road

Wichita, KS 67209

(316) 946-4700 (General)

(316) 946-4722 (Direct)