Non-commercial tenants/Part 135 Activity

Some of our non-commercial tenants who operate corporate aircraft are allowing
out-of-area Part 135 operators to lease their aircraft for charter flights.  We
are interested in hearing from other airports that have encountered this and
would like to know if you charge a fee for such activity.  If so, do you charge
a flat fee or percentage of gross charter revenue?  What is your fee or
percentage?

Please indicate in your response if you would like to receive results of this
inquiry.

Thank you for your assistance.

Barry C. Bratton, A.A.E.
Director, General Aviation