Request for RFP for Air Services Consultants

Everyone -

I've received a request for assistance from Jeff Brill - he's looking for sample RFPs for Air Service Consultants.  I'll send him what I have, but I wanted to see if anyone else could help him out.   His contact information is:

Jeff Brill
434-973-8342
jbrill@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your help,

Richard M. Stein, A.A.E.
Deputy Airport Director, Operations and Maintenance
Lynchburg Regional Airport
4308 Wards Road, Suite 100
Lynchburg, VA  24502
(434) 455-6088