Lease Assignment

We have been presented with an offer to purchase two existing leases on the airport.  This would in effect be an assignment of management of the existing lease to a company for the expected value of the existing term of the lease.  FAA indicates that there is no conflict with FAA Grant Assurances.

1-     Does anyone have experience with such a business deal

2-     Does anyone have an example assignment document that we could use to complete this deal.

Jack Gotcher

Director/BFL

661 391 1817