vx: 480/782-3540
fx: 480/782-3541
greg.chenoweth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for mc.tennant---10/26/2009 12:31:50 PM---We are looking to buy a piece of equipment to be used in evaluamc.tennant---10/26/2009 12:31:50 PM---We are looking to buy a piece of equipment to be used in evaluating the airfield pavements at Presco

From: mc.tennant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: stepheni@xxxxxxxxx
Date: 10/26/2009 12:31 PM
Subject: CAA: Mutual Help List, Pavement Evaluation Tool
Sent by: help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are looking to buy a piece of equipment to be used in evaluating the airfield pavements at Prescott but can not remember what it is called.

It is a plastic disc 5” in diameter with a hinged portion that will drop down 3” and has a 45 degree edge.  I can't figure out how to post a picture, but we do have a photo if you want to see exactly what it looks like.

Has anyone ever seen one or have an idea of what it might be called?  Even better would be if someone knows where I could obtain some.  I appreciate all of the help.

Thanks!

GIF image

Template.pdf