Pavement Evaluation Tool

MC, are you talking about a deflectometer?

>>> <mc.tennant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 10/26/2009 2:26 PM >>>
We are looking to buy a piece of equipment to be used in evaluating the airfield pavements at Prescott but can not remember what it is called.

It is a plastic disc 5" in diameter with a hinged portion that will drop down 3" and has a 45 degree edge.  I can't figure out how to post a picture, but we do have a photo if you want to see exactly what it looks like.

Has anyone ever seen one or have an idea of what it might be called?  Even better would be if someone knows where I could obtain some.  I appreciate all of the help.

Thanks!

California Aviation Alliance: Mutual Help List

To originate a message to the Mutual Help List, address your e-mail to help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject" line and your message or use the convenient form at: http://www.californiaaviation.org/post_to_lists.htm
Either way, your message will be received by everyone on the list.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply' button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone.