Mutual Help List, Pavement Evaluation Tool

I think AAAE produces/sells those.  Not sure what they are called, but we had
one when I worked in OPS.

-----Original Message-----

From: help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
mc.tennant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 12:26 PM

To: help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cc: stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

Subject: CAA: Mutual Help List, Pavement Evaluation Tool

We are looking to buy a piece of equipment to be used in evaluating the
airfield pavements at Prescott but can not remember what it is called.

It is a plastic disc 5” in diameter with a hinged portion that will drop down
3” and has a 45 degree edge.  I can't figure out how to post a picture, but
we do have a photo if you want to see exactly what it looks like.

Has anyone ever seen one or have an idea of what it might be called?  Even
better would be if someone knows where I could obtain some.  I appreciate all
of the help.

Thanks!