[Archive Home][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


Pavement Evaluation Tool

We are looking to buy a piece of equipment to be used in evaluating the 
airfield pavements at Prescott but can not remember what it is called.

It is a plastic disc 5” in diameter with a hinged portion that will drop down 
3” and has a 45 degree edge.  I can't figure out how to post a picture, but 
we do have a photo if you want to see exactly what it looks like.

Has anyone ever seen one or have an idea of what it might be called?  Even 
better would be if someone knows where I could obtain some.  I appreciate all 
of the help.

   Find past Mutual Help topics in the CAA Help Forum


Current CAA news channel:

Fair Use Notice
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, human rights, economic, democracy and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. If you have any queries regarding this issue, please Email us at stepheni@cwnet.com