From: help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lorena de Rodriguez
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 8:12 PM
To: help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: CAA: Mutual Help List, No Fly List comparison software

There are just a few players in this market place of TSA NO FLY list checking.

Contact - Cheryl Vauk - PRODUCTIVE SOLUTIONS - 775-322-5700

 or   Brian Coburn - NOMINASOFT - 509-991-0608

If you have questions I may be able to help you also, I've worked closely with both companies.

- Lorena

California Aviation Alliance: Airport News List E-mail
Sent by AviaEd@xxxxxxxxxxxx - Lorena de Rodriguez on behalf of CAA subscribers.