"Airport Name Dedication Process"

Many airports have added a name to their airport to honor a person who has done something significant for the airport.  My question is what steps to you follow in proposing and adopting the name change?  Any suggestions or helpful hints would be appreciated.

Harry Krug

Colusa County Airport

And no they don’t want to name it after me!

Email: hak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx