"Airport Privatization"

All:

Grosse Ile Municipal Airport is in the process of developing an RFQ (request for qualifications) for management privatization of Grosse Ile Municipal Airport.  I was wondering if anyone has experience with this and may be able to pass along the qualifications that were required of an (your) organization to be considered for a management contract.  Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Derek M. Thiel M.P.A.

Airfield/Commerce Park Manager

Grosse Ile Municipal Airport