Mutual Help List, "FBO Lease Term Rents & SecurityParticipation"

Here in Prescott, AZ early in 2008 proposals were accepted for fuel service
(FBO).  The City had previously always done the fueling.  The lease agreement
is for a 25 year term, with 1  10 year term extension.  The lease includes a
building they are doing significant remodel.

We have a separate "license" agreement that is basically a month to month for
use of what was the City's fuel office, until their remodel is complete.

Yes, one of our many access points for GA is through their facility.  One
advantage we have is the FBO provides ground support for Horizon Airlines, so
almost all their employees have to go through SIDA training, so they all
actively participate in the TSA security requirements.

Mary Catherine Tennant, Airport Management Analyst
Prescott Municipal Airport, Ernest A. Love Field
6546 Crystal Lane, Prescott, AZ  86301
Office 928/777-1114, Fax 928/771-5861
mc.tennant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note that effective November 22, 2008 my email address will change to
mc.tennant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx