"FBO Lease Term Rents & Security Participation"

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all:

If you have a minute to answer one or both of the following questions, I would
be grateful.

1. If you have an FBO (specifically those providing fueling services), what is
the total lenth of their lease?

2. If your public access to the airport is through the FBO fcility, do they
(the FBO) participate in the security or access control program , if so, how?

Thank you for your assistance, and again, Merry Christmas!

Scotty
(209) 385-7686