From: help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Harold Wight
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 5:42 AM
To: help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: CAA: Mutual Help List, Mutual Help List, signage

John - Redmond and Klamath Falls airports have been trying to get
approval
to put commercial advertising on the backs of the RW TW guide signs
(i.e.
Burger King, Best Western, Chevron, the local nudie bar, etc.) but so
far
the FAA has been a bit tedious about agreeing to this.  Our view is that
there is nothing on the backs of those signs anyway, so why not use them
as
a revenue source.  The FAA is always after us about making the airport
self
sufficient.  Maybe you could see what your Airports people would think
about
that.

Hal Wight
LMT