[Archive Home][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mutual Help List, Current Ratesand Fees
- To: <help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<rolislagers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: CAA: Mutual Help List, Mutual Help List, Current Ratesand Fees
- From: "Howard Cook" <hcook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:16:03 -0700
- Reply-To: help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Our fees are as follows:
Tiedown: S/E Tail-in $33/mo *$34/mo
S/E Taxi-in $54/mo *$55/mo
Transient S/E $6.00 overnight
T/E $8.00 overnight
Jet $12.00 overnight
T-Hangars $110 - 357/mo *$112 - 365/mo
Large Acft Svc Hangars $$584 - 1118/mo *$597 - 1143/mo
Ground Rent $.214 per s.f. per annum.
Office Space: $.73 s.f./mo *$.75s.f./mo
* Recommended rates to become effective 7/1/03 - CPI increase of
>>> rolislagers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/24/03 08:17AM >>>
AAAE just came out with their latest survey on rates & charges.
From: John Swizer [mailto:swizer@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2003 8:55 AM
To: Marci Coglianese; help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CAA: Mutual Help List, Current Rates and Fees
I have been asked by one of our Board of Supervisors members to do a
brief survey of local rates and fees charged by other airports within
the general area of Nut Tree.
Specifically, could you please provide me with local rates on the
1. Aircraft Apron monthly tiedown fees
2. County/City owned hangar monthly fees
3. Land lease fees for private or corporate hangars.
4. Any overnight fees you charge for itinerant aircraft
5. Any other fees which might be helpful.
I would request that you provide this info to me as soon as you can.
Thanks in Advance
Find past Mutual Help topics in the CAA Help Forum