From: help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Stephen Irwin
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 9:19 PM
To: help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CAA: Mutual Help List, "Taxiway ADGs"

I seem to have discovered a hole in my aviation education. Where would one
find the Airplane Design Group for a specific taxiway? Would I have to look
in the grant (assuming there was a grant) package or ??? Unfortunately it
doesn't seem to be as easy as finding runway ADGs in the ALP tabular data.

Thanks,
Steve
OAK

http://www.californiaaviation.org/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?conf=DCConfID6