[Archive Home][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
91 to 135...
- To: <help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: CAA: Mutual Help List, 91 to 135...
- From: "Huntingburg Airport" <airport@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:46:49 -0500
- Importance: Normal
- In-Reply-To: <E0EDCC2F0FA0D411B8D10060971D8F5D2F6E98@204-155-44-38.ci.visalia.ca.us>
- Reply-To: help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Have an issue I would like input on:
I have a large corporation, whom operates multiple aircraft on a 91
and utilizes their own fuel farm, wanting to offset costs associated with
their fleet. They want to lease out their Falcon 50 to a large 135
management company/operator and operate under the 135 operator's ticket.
However, they still want to base the aircraft within their Corporate Hangar,
conduct maintenance, and basically use our airport as a satellite branch.
Fueling issue: hypothetically, my take is operating under the 135 ticket,
this local company cannot utilize their own fuel farm and such should
acquire fuel from our FBO. This theory has the snow ball effect, which can
get into maintenance...etc. Where do you draw the lines?
TTF (through the fence) operation: again, my take is before the local 91
operator has any dealings with the 135 guys, we (the airport) need a
contract with the 135 operator, if they are going to conduct business on the
airport... take a percentage of their gross and call it a day....???
All views and other viewpoints that I have missed, welcomed!!!
Travis McQueen - Manager
Dubois County Airport Authority
Find past Mutual Help topics in the CAA Help Forum