[Archive Home][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Portable Hangar Lease
- To: help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: CAA: Mutual Help List, Portable Hangar Lease
- From: BThomp129@xxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 07:12:56 EDT
- Reply-To: help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Month-to-month is the way to go -- these hangars although designed to be portable have a way of ending up permanent. Pre determine the final date.
Determine the footprint of the structure plus about 10% for the area needed and use you current sfa rate. Request a security deposit in case you end up with removal cost. Request insurance and make sure the tenant understands any and all restrictions that you have in place for all other hangars.
Fin out how the tenant proposes to anchor the structure.
Executive Vice President
Airport Business Solutions
17040 Pleasure Road
Cape Coral, FL 33909