From: Rod Buchanan [mailto:Rod.Buchanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 11:20 AM
To: 'help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: CAA: Mutual Help List, Mutual Help List, boats and ground
leases

Hello all and a pre-emptive thanks....
We have a couple of end units on our T-Hangars (1/2 of a T) that someone
wants to rent out for boat/rv storage. Does anyone have input for me on this
as they will not hold an aircraft and I see it as lost revenue. Secondly,
can I please get some ideas on ground lease rates you charge at your
airport. And THANKS.... Rod

Rod Buchanan
"Creating Community in Tracy by
Connecting People to Places"

City of Tracy, Parks and Community Services
Airport and Transit Services
400 E. 10th Street
Tracy, CA 95376
209.831.4330, fx. 209.831.4212