From: help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
squilty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 7:30 PM
To: help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: CAA: Mutual Help List, "Ethics & The Administration of
Public-Use Airports"

Steve,

Ethics? WELL! another fine Pandora box you've gotten us into Steve!
:>)

Why do I feel not many will touch this subject in an open forum with a
10 (or even one) foot pole? Probably because a question of ethics
applies to the other guy, not to me (rhetorically speaking). It is tough

to discuss without pointing fingers or making judgments of who will cast

the first stone. But it is a subject matter of importance in our field
(and all others). Just whose ethics do we follow though? I know you have

some specific examples in mind of recent events. What might open up the
discussion is to give a scenario and have folks discuss how they would
handle it, rather than a broad general discussion that is difficult to
grasp? You first.

Best regards,

Steve Q.

http://www.californiaaviation.org/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?conf=DCCon