[Archive Home][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mutual Help List, FBO Insurance
- To: <help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: CAA: Mutual Help List, Mutual Help List, FBO Insurance
- From: "Moore, Jeff" <JMoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 14:37:54 -0700
- Reply-To: help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-Index: AcIcdhxpzPrN1AzsQDCgAD2kOu5Y1QAGY8gw
- Thread-Topic: Mutual Help List, FBO Insurance
Have your FBO contact Jeff Logan at Arthur J Galagher Ins. at 925-225-7436, he
is a great source of information and should be able to help your FBO.
Property Manager Aviation
From: Robert Grierson [mailto:rgrierso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 11:26 AM
Subject: CAA: Mutual Help List, FBO Insurance
Last year I asked our group what levels of insurance we require for our FBOs.
In each case it was 1 - 2 Million. That seems pretty consistent with what I've
heard elsewhere and what we require in Chico. I just learned that my FBO will
not be renewed in September. This presents an interesting quandary for a
Has any other California FBO been placed in this situation since 9-11?
Has the airport been able to assist the FBO in obtaining coverage?
If not, does anyone have any recommendations?
Robert A. Grierson, A.A.E.
Chico Airport Manager
Find past Mutual Help topics in the CAA Help Forum