From: Robert Grierson [mailto:rgrierso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 11:26 AM
To: help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CAA: Mutual Help List, FBO Insurance

Last year I asked our group what levels of insurance we require for our FBOs.
In each case it was 1 - 2 Million. That seems pretty consistent with what I've
heard elsewhere and what we require in Chico. I just learned that my FBO will
not be renewed in September. This presents an interesting quandary for a
non-hub.

Has any other California FBO been placed in this situation since 9-11?
Has the airport been able to assist the FBO in obtaining coverage?
If not, does anyone have any recommendations?

Robert A. Grierson, A.A.E.
Chico Airport Manager
Chico, California
(530) 879-3910