From: John Lawson <jlawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 7:14 PM
Subject: CAA: Mutual Help List, Enforcement of unattended baggage rule

http://www.californiaaviation.org/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?conf=DCConfID6

> California Aviation Alliance: Mutual Help List
>
> To originate a message to the Mutual Help List, address your e-mail to
help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject" line and your message or
use the convenient form at:
http://www.californiaaviation.org/post_to_lists.htm
> Either way, your message will be received by everyone on the list.
>
> To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the
'Reply' button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone.

page at  http://californiaaviation.org/cal/index.cfm

http://www.californiaaviation.org/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?conf=DCConfID6