"Meeting on future of South Tahoe airport set for Feb. 13"

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Meeting on future of South Tahoe airport set for Feb. 13
The Reno (NV) Gazette-Journal

A meeting on the future of the Lake Tahoe Airport in South Lake Tahoe will
be held for residents and businesses on Feb. 13 at the airport at 1901
Airport Road.

The meeting will begin at 5:30 p.m. in the City Council chambers as part of
a review of the Airport Master Plan.

C&S Companies, with more than 30 years of experience preparing airport
master plans, is developing and creating a new airport master plan.

The meeting will include a presentation of the master plan process and a
description of how the public can provide input on the airport's future use.