Notice PayPaI : Your account was accesed by a third party. @

Dear Member of PayPaI,

We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party.

Please download the form and follow the instructions on your screen.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Copyright  1999-2012 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Sincerely,

The PayPal Team

PayPal Email ID PP529

Restore Your PayPal Account.html