RFQ for Airport Consultant

Attached you will find a withdrawal statement of a previously issued RFP and
a new version of a RFQ for an Airport Consultant for the City of Tracy.
Thanks for your time.

Rod Buchanan
"Creating Community in Tracy by
Connecting People to Places"

City of Tracy, Parks and Community Services
Airport and Transit Services
400 E. 10th Street
Tracy, CA 95376
209.831.4330, fx. 209.831.4212