removemefromyouremailmailinglist(Rita Vandergaw - OUTOFOFFICE)(RitaVandergaw - OUT OF OFFICE) (Rita Vandergaw -OUTOFOFFICE) (Rita Vandergaw - OUT OF OFFICE)

- AUTOMATED RESPONSE -

Thank you for your e-mail.  I will be out of the office April 25-30 attending
the Seatrade Conference in Mexico.  If you need immediate assistance, please
call 619-686-6388 and ask for my assistant, Sheila Abrenica.

Thank you.

>>> corporate 05/01/03 00:21 >>>

- AUTOMATED RESPONSE -

Thank you for your e-mail.  I will be out of the office April 25-30 attending
the Seatrade Conference in Mexico.  If you need immediate assistance, please
call 619-686-6388 and ask for my assistant, Sheila Abrenica.

Thank you.

>>> corporate 05/01/03 00:05 >>>

- AUTOMATED RESPONSE -

Thank you for your e-mail.  I will be out of the office April 25-30 attending
the Seatrade Conference in Mexico.  If you need immediate assistance, please
call 619-686-6388 and ask for my assistant, Sheila Abrenica.

Thank you.

>>> corporate 04/30/03 23:51 >>>

- AUTOMATED RESPONSE -

Thank you for your e-mail.  I will be out of the office April 25-30 attending
the Seatrade Conference in Mexico.  If you need immediate assistance, please
call 619-686-6388 and ask for my assistant, Sheila Abrenica.

Thank you.

>>> corporate 04/30/03 23:38 >>>

- AUTOMATED RESPONSE -

Thank you for your e-mail.  I will be out of the office April 25-30 attending
the Seatrade Conference in Mexico.  If you need immediate assistance, please
call 619-686-6388 and ask for my assistant, Sheila Abrenica.

Thank you.

>>> corporate 04/30/03 23:26 >>>

- AUTOMATED RESPONSE -

Thank you for your e-mail.  I will be out of the office April 25-30 attending
the Seatrade Conference in Mexico.  If you need immediate assistance, please
call 619-686-6388 and ask for my assistant, Sheila Abrenica.

Thank you.

>>> corporate 04/30/03 23:16 >>>

- AUTOMATED RESPONSE -

Thank you for your e-mail.  I will be out of the office April 25-30 attending
the Seatrade Conference in Mexico.  If you need immediate assistance, please
call 619-686-6388 and ask for my assistant, Sheila Abrenica.

Thank you.

>>> corporate 04/30/03 23:03 >>>

====================================Unified Port of San Diego
Serving the region since 1963 as an