CAA:CorporateList,CAA:CorporateList,CAA:CorporateList,CAA:CorporateList,CAA:CorporateList,NewPalmSpringsExecutiveHangars(RitaVandergaw-OUTOFOFFICE)(RitaVandergaw-OUTOFOFFICE)(RitaVandergaw-OUTOFOFFICE)(RitaVandergaw-OUTOFOFFICE)(RitaVandergaw-OUTOFOFFICE)(RitaVandergaw-OUTOFOFFICE)(RitaVandergaw-OUTOFOFFICE)(Rita Vandergaw -OUTOFOFFICE) (RitaVandergaw - OUT OF OFFICE)(Rita Vandergaw - OUT OF OFFICE)

- AUTOMATED RESPONSE -

Thank you for your e-mail.  I will be out of the office April 25-30 attending
the Seatrade Conference in Mexico.  If you need immediate assistance, please
call 619-686-6388 and ask for my assistant, Sheila Abrenica.

Thank you.

> [...]

Thank you for your e-mail.  I will be out of the office April 25-30 attending
the Seatrade Conference in Mexico.  If you need immediate assistance, please
call 619-686-6388 and ask for my assistant, Sheila Abrenica.

Thank you.

>>> corporate 04/30/03 18:31 >>>

- AUTOMATED RESPONSE -

Thank you for your e-mail.  I will be out of the office April 25-30 attending
the Seatrade Conference in Mexico.  If you need immediate assistance, please
call 619-686-6388 and ask for my assistant, Sheila Abrenica.

Thank you.

>>> corporate 04/30/03 17:47 >>>

- AUTOMATED RESPONSE -

Thank you for your e-mail.  I will be out of the office April 25-30 attending
the Seatrade Conference in Mexico.  If you need immediate assistance, please
call 619-686-6388 and ask for my assistant, Sheila Abrenica.

Aviation Development Group is developing new executive hangars at Palm Springs
International Airport.

Only 5 hangars remain available.

See attached brochure & newsletter for further information.

Michael Dunn
Aviation Development Group
303-770-3550

====================================Unified Port of San Diego