CAA: CorporateList,CAA:CorporateList,NewPalmSpringsExecutiveHangars(outofoffice)(RitaVandergaw-OUTOFOFFICE)(RitaVandergaw-OUTOFOFFICE)(RitaVandergaw-OUTOF OFFICE)(RitaVandergaw -OUTOFOFFICE)(RitaVandergaw- OUT OF OFFICE)(RitaVandergaw - OUTOFOFFICE) (Rita Vandergaw - OUT OF OFFICE)

- AUTOMATED RESPONSE -

Thank you for your e-mail.  I will be out of the office April 25-30 attending
the Seatrade Conference in Mexico.  If you need immediate assistance, please
call 619-686-6388 and ask for my assistant, Sheila Abrenica.

Thank you.

> [...]

Thank you for your e-mail.  I will be out of the office April 25-30 attending
the Seatrade Conference in Mexico.  If you need immediate assistance, please
call 619-686-6388 and ask for my assistant, Sheila Abrenica.

Thank you.

>>> corporate 04/30/03 18:35 >>>

- AUTOMATED RESPONSE -

Thank you for your e-mail.  I will be out of the office April 25-30 attending
the Seatrade Conference in Mexico.  If you need immediate assistance, please
call 619-686-6388 and ask for my assistant, Sheila Abrenica.

Thank you.

>>> corporate 04/30/03 18:08 >>>

- AUTOMATED RESPONSE -

Thank you for your e-mail.  I will be out of the office April 25-30 attending
the Seatrade Conference in Mexico.  If you need immediate assistance, please
call 619-686-6388 and ask for my assistant, Sheila Abrenica.

I will be out of the office 4/18 - 5/2.   Please call/email the
following people if you need immediate assistance.

Triena Trahan  563-2880
James Davies  563-2883
Wayne Bryant  563-2885
Renee Dowlin  563-2884 - Env'l, SEIR