If you are a woman...do NOT read any further!

149182384514560118 Hey
cute.
Iíve seen, met u in bar month ago but I couldnít come Youíre very attractive.
My pictures, photos are there If you can't read this email, please view it online http://dating24onlayn.ru 299091186256271101 ***************************************** California Aviation Alliance: Aviation Business List E-mail Commands To subscribe to the Aviation Business List, send an email, from the email account you wish to receive your posts on, addressed to imailsrv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and place the following in the first line of the body of the message: Subscribe avbiz YourFirstName YourLastName YourJobTitle YourAirport/Company To unsubscribe from the Aviation Business List, send an email, from the email account you have been receiving your posts on, addressed to imailsrv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and place only the following in the first line of the body of the message: Unsubscribe avbiz YourFirstName YourLastName Contact stepheni@xxxxxxxxx if you have questions.