Aviation Business, Morris Tamanaha/AIR/HIDOT is out of the office.

Y QUE CARAJOS ME IMPORTA??????

----- Original Message -----
From: <morris.tamanaha@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <avbiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 8:02 PM
Subject: CAA: Aviation Business, Morris Tamanaha/AIR/HIDOT is out of the
office.

> I will be out of the office starting  09/29/2006 and will not return until
> 01/04/2007.
>
>  I will respond to your message when I return.

account you wish to receive your posts on, addressed to
imailsrv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and place the following in the first line of
the body of the message:
>  Subscribe avbiz YourFirstName YourLastName YourJobTitle
YourAirport/Company

> To unsubscribe from the Aviation Business List, send an email, from the
email account you have been receiving your posts on, addressed to
imailsrv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and place only the following in the first