"Man hangs himself in O’Hare Airport bathroom"

Monday, July 17, 2017

Man hangs himself in O’Hare Airport bathroom

By Mitchell Armentrout

The Chicago (IL) Sun-Times

                    A man hanged himself inside an O'Hare International Airport bathroom early Friday, authorities said.

A man hanged himself inside a bathroom at O’Hare International Airport early Friday.

He was found dead at the scene shortly before 3 a.m., according to Chicago Police. A source said it happened on Concourse C.

An autopsy on Saturday ruled his death a suicide, according to the Cook County medical examiner’s office. He hasn’t been identified.

Area North detectives handled the death investigation.

image001.jpg

JPEG image