"Vehicle goes through perimeter fence at BWI Marshall airport"

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Vehicle goes through perimeter fence at BWI Marshall airport

By Martin Weil

The Washington (DC) Post

              A motorist drove through the perimeter fence at Baltimore Washington International Marshall Airport Saturday. Police are investigating.

A motorist drove through the perimeter security fence Saturday at Baltimore Washington International Marshall Airport, authorities said.

The vehicle went through the fence shortly after 1:30 p.m., according to Lt. Kevin Ayd, a spokesman for the Maryland Transportation Authority police.

He said the police took a man into custody. No formal charge had been filed as of late last night, Ayd said.

The matter remained under investigation, he said.

Airline operations were not affected, according to Ayd.

image001.jpg

JPEG image